How do we start?
You don't have to be ready for coaching. Nobody really is. A key prerequisite is your willingness to grow and succeed. We will discuss your overarching purpose for engaging in coaching, specific objectives and desired outcomes in more detail during our initial meeting. We'll let you experience coaching, so you know what it is like.
If there are other stakeholders (like your manager or HR) involved, we will have a joint meeting with you and them to make sure everyone's expectations are aligned.
Coaching sessions are confidential and typically last 60 mins. Intervals between the sessions vary depending on your objectives. Get in touch to discuss.
In our work we attempt to draw on the best current knowledge - theories and empirical evidence - from the behavioural sciences, business, as well as adult learning and development. In coaching sessions, we employ solution-focused approach, goal and motivational theories, cognitive behavioural framework, applied positive psychology, models of change and peak performance, to best support you in your goal striving efforts.
We abide by the Ethics, Standards and Code of Conduct of the International Coach Federation.
Key benefits of leadership coaching:
- Greater self-awareness and confidence
- A more strategic and less hands-on approach to management
- Improved delegation skills
- Improved ability to prioritise and manage time more effectively
- Improved productivity at an individual and organisation level
- Better capacity to cope with work pressures
- More advanced communication and influencing skills
- Better at managing upwards and laterally
- Greater staff engagement and rapport